Publish your book with us:
Process that we follow once the manuscript has been submitted.
- We check if you have followed all the guidelines. If not, we will automatically reject the manuscript.
- We check if the manuscript has the potential to be published. Is there a market for it?
- Specific formatting is requested only if the manuscript is accepted.
- If required, the manuscript will be sent to an expert to check if the book meets the requirements of the subject or theme in which it is written.
- If approved for publication, a conformation will be sent to the authors within 30 days and We will then discuss the publishing contract.
Please understand that our response time varies and can be as long as 90 days or more. Furthermore, once a manuscript is accepted, a publishing plan could also take some time. If we do offer you a contract, we will need a manuscript in Microsoft Word that has been edited, organised, and proofread.
Fill in the details in the form Below and upload your manuscript:
Regarding the updated status for manuscripts submitted prior to the suspension of manuscript submission on our portal, we will shortly notify the corresponding authors individually.